Our focus at the Midwest Endoscopy Center is to help restore you to better health by providing you with the best digestive disease prevention, diagnosis and treatment resources.
Dedicated to Quality of Care
Midwest Endoscopy Center’s team of leading, board certified gastroenterology specialists and medical staff are dedicated to improving your digestive health. We utilize top of the line technology and surgical techniques to better detect GI (gastroenterology) abnormalities or issues — performing every endoscopic exam and procedure – to provide you with the best diagnosis and treatments.
Every patient that comes to our facility receives safe, compassionate, personalized care. You’ll meet one-on-one with our doctors and medical staff in a private, welcoming setting. It is our daily commitment to treat our patients with kindness, honesty, and respect- with the utmost concern for the health, safety and wellbeing of our clients. You are our top priority! To ensure this, we consistently update our policies, credentials, safety and medical procedures.
Medical Facility: Licensed, Accredited & Recognized for Excellence
Our state-of-the-art, free-standing ambulatory surgery center, located in Naperville, Illinois focuses solely on GI endoscopy and is dedicated exclusively to colonoscopy, endoscopy screenings, digestive health and treating liver disease.This means that our patients are able to receive a colonoscopy or endoscopic exam without the hassle of having to go to the hospital. With only gastrointestinal cases, we are able to have you in and out of your procedure without ever breaking focus. Our in house treatment facilities also give us the ability to efficiently protect your privacy and confidentiality. And efficiency is maximized by our ability to set our own policies and procedures.
- Licensed by the State of Illinois (the only endoscopy center in DuPage County and one of the only few in greater Chicago)
- Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care
- Medicare approved, and the only state licensed endoscopy center in DuPage County, Il
- Award of Recognition from the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy for promotion of quality in endoscopy
Making it easy to get top-quality endoscopic care
- Electronic record keeping improve accuracy, efficiency, and confidentiality
- Convenient scheduling such as early morning and lunch time
- Policies accepted from a variety of insurers
- Payment is a simple and convenient process as all major credit cards are accepted